We’re very excited to speak with Mike Cleland, founder of Charted Path and author of “Breaking Through: Leadership Disciplines from Top Performing Staffing Firms”. In this episode Mike and I discuss:
- The biggest mistake staffing leaders make
- Biggest key to sustained growth for staffing firms
- Is metrics based management a double edged sword?
- How staffing firms can improve internal staff turnover
- Why the staffing industry needs to be proud of what they do and use it to their advantage
- Scalable practices for firms looking to grow in the next 2-3 years
- Is automation a threat to the staffing industry?
I also answer your marketing questions. If you have a marketing related question you’d like us to discuss on a future episode please email me at [email protected].
Listen now or subscribe on your favorite player, and be sure to leave a review!
We look forward to bringing you insights, advice and wisdom from some of the greatest minds in the staffing industry. We hope you enjoy this new staffing podcast! If you have any topics or guests you’d like to see featured in future episodes just email our host at [email protected].