Are you thinking, “how can that be possible?”
Well start your watch, and let’s go! Take a look at this formula:
R – E = P
And now are you wondering, “what does that formula mean?”
Revenue – Expenses = Profit
But now you ask, “what can I do with that formula?”
You can do plenty! For your company, there are a few ways to increase profit:
1) Increase revenue
2) Decrease expenses
3) Do #1 and #2!
At this point you may be considering, “how do I accomplish #1 and #2 for my staffing business?”
Let’s break it down –
1) How to increase revenue:
– Fill additional jobs
– Get new clients
2) How to decrease expenses:
– Save time
– Achieve more with less
“What’s next?”, you’re questioning.
Let’s brainstorm ideas –
- Fill additional jobs: In today’s tight labor market, you’ll need to get more quality candidates to fill those job orders. So make sure candidates can easily find your jobs, and quickly apply.
- Get new clients: To acquire a new client, they need to trust you to work with you. Make them trust you by showing off your fabulous testimonials!
- Save time: If you can place talent faster, then that will give you more time. Create a stress-free environment for your clients to learn about your candidates.
- Achieve more with less: Are you focusing on what you do best, or are you working on tasks that are not your specialty and could be done better and quicker by an expert?