Another 2018 Genius Grand Prize Winner!
The American Staffing Association’s Genius Awards recognize the best and most innovative communications and marketing campaigns among ASA member staffing, recruiting and workforce solutions companies. This year, five of our clients were named Genius Award winners, including The Resource:
Since 1979, The Resource has provided a revolutionary approach to leadership development, permanent recruitment and staffing throughout North Carolina. Over the course of 40 years, they’ve found jobs for over 100,000 people, while empowering their staff to gain and develop new skills.
Having recently updated their brand and messaging, they turned to our web development team to build a new site that would:
- Marry strong copy with bold design to accurately reflect their brand.
- Clearly explain the unique ways The Resource’s services help employers and job seekers.
- Highlight the benefits of their CORE Assessment and Hiring System, a major point of competitive differentiation for both employers and job seekers.
- Provide fast and intuitive access to all site features.
- Rank well in organic search.
- Include an easy-to-maintain, mobile-optimized website.
We recommended a custom website to achieve our client’s goals:
- White space sets off vivid colors to create a clean, modern look; icons and design elements break up copy-heavy areas.
- Large format drop-downs offer one-click access any point on the site.
- Dedicated industry pages highlight each industry The Resource specializes in.
- Location pages for each office include contact information and jobs specific to that region, while boosting SEO.
- Strong calls to action throughout the site, including a newsletter sign-up, clearly direct readers and maximize conversion opportunities.
- Responsive design ensures a seamless user experience across devices and platforms.
- Our job board is fully integrated with The Resource’s TempWorks ATS.
Modern, robust and optimized for mobile, The Resource‘s new website reflects their updated brand identity and highlights their differentiators while improving both SEO and user experience. Since the launch of the site on May 3, 2018:
- Site has received 11,574 total visitors.
- 9,764 visits from North Carolina.
- 41% of traffic is from organic search.
- After the homepage, the application and contact us pages are the most visited on the site.
In fact, their new website is so impressive that it won a coveted 2018 ASA Genius Award for “Company Website” and was the Overall Grand Prize Winner for their Revenue Class!
Need a world-class staffing website?
Click here to set up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our Marketing Educators.