Today’s post is the last in our series that shared data from our May/June 2020 industry survey, designed to find out how our industry has been impacted by the pandemic.
We’ve covered everything from the benefits of increasing recruitment spend to the most efficient digital marketing tools in our 8-part series; our final post discusses the best strategies to move forward in the wake of COVID-19.
But first, if you’ve missed any of the other posts in this series, you can catch up here:
What’s the best way to ensure a bright future for your staffing company?
Honestly, there is no single “correct“ answer. What works best for you may not work best for others. And conversely, what they do won’t be best for you.
However, if we look at past recessions, the companies that were most successful drove sales by:
- Strengthening their core competencies – getting even further ahead of their competitors.
- Diversifying into new services that matched their skills and abilities.
- Digitally transforming their business to improve customer service, increase efficiency and lower cost of delivery.
- Getting more aggressive about marketing to stay visible, strengthen positioning and capitalize on more opportunities.
- Providing sales teams with the tools and support needed to succeed.
While the next several months will undoubtedly be challenging, opportunity is everywhere.
And we’re here to help you seize it.
We’ve retooled products. Created special promotions. And developed new ways to make our marketing faster, more effective and less expensive for you. Visit our COVID Recovery page, filled with business strategy and marketing resources to thrive in this economy – and rebound faster.
- Website Design & Content
- Blog Writing & Social Media
- Recruitment Marketing
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Email & Content Marketing
- Corporate Identity & Creative
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Advertising
To brainstorm ideas or get expert advice, contact us today.