We are extremely pleased to welcome Grace Sablich, a senior 3+1 Advertising & Integrated Communications major and Business Minor at Quinnipiac University, as our newest digital marketing intern.
What will Grace be working on during her internship?
As a digital marketing intern with Haley Marketing, Grace will:
- Support our team as they craft content marketing strategies for clients, and then work with our team of writers to create original content and ensure it is search engine optimized.
- Work with our digital marketing team as they develop social media strategies that generate engagement and drive targeted web traffic.
- Gain experience with meetings and direct client communication via email, phone and Zoom.
- Learn how a marketing agency runs its daily operations.
- Cross-train with other departments.
A bit more on Grace’s studies, interests and future plans:
The 3+1 program is a condensed accelerated program that allows students to earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree in four years. Students begin their graduate coursework in the third and final year of their undergraduate coursework and complete the rest in the final year of the program. Grace will complete her MS of Public Relations with a social media concentration next year.
She also received a 2021 Vance & Betty Lee Stickell Award, selected as one of the most outstanding students studying Advertising & Integrated Communications at Quinnipiac University.
Grace plans to work in social media strategy and branding following graduation. She is from Saratoga Springs, New York, and enjoys cooking, baking, and traveling in her free time.
Please join us in welcoming Grace to Team Haley.
When interviewed, Digital Marketing Strategist Amelia Foti (who is managing Grace’s internship) expressed how thrilled she is to have her join our team. “Grace is a great addition to the Haley Marketing team,” said Foti. “She’s a quick learner and has been excelling in the agency setting. She is also a fantastic writer who has been instrumental in helping our team create custom social media campaigns for a variety of clients across the country.”
At Haley Marketing, our mission is to make world-class marketing easy and affordable for clients, and we feel privileged to put Grace’s impressive talents to use in pursuing this mission – while providing her with new learning experiences along the way.
Interested in joining our team?
Check out our current job openings.