Each year we welcome a handful of talented students to join our team as interns. This summer, we are thrilled to have Sam Bossi, a student at the University of Dayton, as a digital marketing intern.
Sam is from Williamsville, NY, and she is studying marketing and management information systems. She chose an internship with us because our firm and the internship opportunity really stood out to her when she was evaluating her options (plus, she thought our internship coordinator, Amelia Foti, was extremely nice!).
Here’s her LinkedIn profile to connect.
What will Sam be working on during her internship?
As a digital marketing intern with Haley Marketing, Sam will:
- Support our team as they craft content marketing strategies for clients, and then work with our team of writers to create original content and ensure it is search engine optimized.
- Work with our digital marketing team as they develop social media strategies that generate engagement and drive targeted web traffic.
- Gain experience with meetings and direct client communication via email, phone and Zoom.
- Learn how a marketing agency runs its daily operations.
- Cross-train with other departments.
When she’s not working, how does Sam spend her time?
Outside of work, Sam has a part-time job at a restaurant, is taking a summer class and loves to hang out with friends.
Please join us in welcoming Sam to Team Haley.
Digital Marketing Strategist Amelia Foti (who is managing Sam’s internship) is so glad Sam is sharing her talents with our organization. “I am very pleased that our team of interns is growing this summer!” said Foti. “Sam is already contributing to the digital marketing team’s efforts, and I’m looking forward to helping her develop her professional career.”
At Haley Marketing, our mission is to make world-class marketing easy and affordable for clients, and we feel privileged to put Sam’s talents to use in pursuing this mission – while providing her with new learning experiences along the way.
Interested in joining our team?
Check out our current job openings.