Case Study at a Glance
Build a high-performance website to match our client’s updated brand identity and message – and drive job seekers to their postings.
We delivered a beautiful, feature-packed site that reflects their new branding, while improving both SEO results and user experience.
The new site has increased job board traffic an incredible 771% – and earned a coveted Genius Award Grand Prize from the American Staffing Association!
A woman-owned business with Supplier Diversity Office Certification, Johnson & Hill Staffing has connected talented people with great job opportunities throughout Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut since 1995.Having recently completed a major rebrand, their leadership team knew they needed a new site to:
- Reflect the firm’s new look and message.
- Improve SEO, implementing a strategy to consistently increase traffic from search engines with great content, improved UX, increased relevancy for their audiences, and improved site performance.
- Maximize response, getting people to take actions like: Searching/applying to a job; requesting information; consuming and sharing content; and opting in to ongoing communications.
- Deliver a fast, seamless experience on any device.
Like most small businesses, Johnson & Hill needed to balance their goals with their budget. To maximize the “bang for their buck,” we recommended a Starter Site that minimized initial design costs, while still delivering the performance and functionality they wanted, including:
- local photography to illustrate their regional focus;
- custom enhancements to make the design uniquely fit their brand;
- intuitive drop-down navigation making content and features easy to find;
- dynamic client and candidate testimonials throughout the site to build credibility;
- nonintrusive fly-ins and other calls-to-action to drive response;
- company blog, as well as Staffing and Candidate Resources Centers, providing deep educational content;
- all main pages are optimized around specific keyword strategies; and
- time entry and ATS systems are fully integrated with the site.
Attractive, robust and optimized for mobile, Johnson & Hill’s website reflects their updated brand identity, while improving both SEO and user experience. Since launching the new website January 17, 2018:
- job Board traffic is up 771%.
- traffic from social has increased 148 percent; and
- traffic to their content and jobs portal is dramatically higher.
In fact, their new website is so impressive, it won a coveted 2018 American Staffing Association Genius Award for “Company Website” and was the Overall Grand Prize Winner for their revenue class!
In our client’s words:
“I know there are other companies that do marketing in our industry, but I always felt they weren’t very sophisticated. With the marketing we get from Haley, we are absolutely seen as a more serious, qualified company.”