Join Our Team
Marketing Project Manager
Williamsville, NY 14221 | Full Time
Do you love to manage projects...and clients?
Do you thrive in a busy environment with a steady flow of projects?
Are you dedicated to providing exceptional service and exceeding client expectations?
As a Project Manager with Haley Marketing, you'll get to put your project management, marketing, account management and sales skills to the test.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager / Marketing Consultant to join our team. We are looking for a talented, confident, smart, assertive and extremely organized individual to manage a wide range of marketing projects, including:
- Website Design
- Web Application Development
- SEO and Social Media
- Corporate Identity
- Print Collateral
- Marketing Strategy
- And other creative projects
In addition to managing projects, you will also be a consultant to many of our clients, providing advice and guidance on their marketing plans, developing marketing strategy, and selling Haley Marketing's services.
Warning: This is a fast-paced job with a big workload! You will manage 30 to 40 clients at a time, and have to be an expert at juggling priorities and keeping demanding clients happy. Please make sure you are up for the challenge before applying for this position.
- 3 years project or account management experience
- Track record of exceptional performance
- Incredibly organized
- Able to manage a large number of concurrent projects
- Acute attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and speaking skills
- Assertive and direct communicator
- Strong knowledge of website design and SEO
- Expert in direct and online marketing
- Smart. Patient. And a quick learner.
- Well respected team player
- Positive attitude and desire to continually improve
- Project Management
Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget while meeting Haley Marketing's high standards and exceeding our clients' expectations.
- Client Management
Manage client accounts, develop and expand on-going client relationships.
- Results Management
Ensure our clients are thrilled with our work. We expect our clients to be so happy they want to tell everyone about their experience.
- Workflow Management
Help manage work schedule of creative department through open communication, realistic goal setting, and managing client expectations.
- Marketing Consulting
Provide creative marketing recommendations to our clients to ensure their success.
Great projects, great clients, great co-workers, and no, we're not biased at all. We offer a strong compensation package that includes health insurance, 401K with match, profit sharing, and NO micro-management. We also have a terrific, casual culture where your opinion and ideas matter!
Ready to join the largest marketing firm serving the staffing and recruiting industry? If you have what it takes to be a successful Project Manager with Haley Marketing, we can't wait to hear from you. Please apply now!
You will LOVE working for Haley Marketing...
And not just because we say so!
We'd love to tell you all the great reasons why you should apply to become part of our team. But instead, we thought you might like to see what a few members of the Haley team have to say:
- "I can't believe how much I have learned. Despite working in a niche market, I'm consistently challenged by the diversity of projects I get to work on. I think one of the best aspects of Haley Marketing is the supportive environment that encourages creative thinking. Ideas and suggestions are always welcomed and heard, and we are constantly coming up with ways to push the technical boundaries." -Kaitlin
- "No good ideas are turned away! It's nice to be able to work somewhere that will embrace your ideas and give your the freedom and resources needed to make them successful." -Brad
- "We take a pretty progressive and forward thinking approach to developing every website. We also get to work with extremely talented people, both inside and outside of the creative team. Haley is filled with groups of rockstars in each department - it's awesome getting to play a role in all of that." -Brian
- "Out of the box thinking is the norm at Haley. It's a true team environment. Everyone is appreciated for their hard work, diverse talents and unique perspectives." -Cathy
- "The exciting work environment, dynamic and intelligent co-workers, and great (and accessible) management team make Haley Marketing the best place I've ever worked." -Matt
- "Great people to work with. Great people to work for. Innovative thinking - we're always changing and improving our products and processes. High energy environment and a casual office with a Keurig. And last but not least, our team has some of the cutest kids ever!" -Kelly
- "Hugely creative people who like what they do. A genuine team feeling. This is the LEAST dysfunctional place I have ever worked. People feel comfortable raising issues, and the issues are dealt with." -Rob
- "Haley provides me with the best of everything: challenge, flexibility, opportunities to grow and make a real impact on client's business success. Plus, a team who really gets it in terms of support, culture and work/life balance." -Mandy
- "The people are great. You will never be bored. And did I mention the people?" -Heather