We’re very excited to speak with Mike Cleland, founder of Charted Path and author of “Breaking Through: Leadership Disciplines from Top Performing Staffing Firms”. In this episode Mike and I discuss:
- The biggest mistake staffing leaders make
- Biggest key to sustained growth for staffing firms
- Is metrics based management a double edged sword?
- How staffing firms can improve internal staff turnover
- Why the staffing industry needs to be proud of what they do and use it to their advantage
- Scalable practices for firms looking to grow in the next 2-3 years
- Is automation a threat to the staffing industry?
I also answer your marketing questions. If you have a marketing related question you’d like us to discuss on a future episode please email me at [email protected].