Welcome to InSights, the podcast designed to help staffing specialists and recruiters maximize their content marketing, social recruiting, employer branding and digital marketing.
EPISODE 12 SEGMENTS:
- What is Search Engine Optimization and How Do We Get Started? (1:26)
- Rapid Fire: The Best Places to Learn About Social Media and Digitial Marketing (9:42)
- How Your Personal Brand Can Lead to More Applications and Better Candidates (18:11)
REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Staffing Messaging: Striking a Balance Between Human Readers and Algorithms
- Rapid Fire: The Best Places to Share Jobs on Social Media
- [Blog] Rally Recruitment Marketing
- [Book] Marketing Rebellion by Mark Schaefer
- [Book] Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
- [Book] Talk Triggers by Jay Baer
- [Podcast]Social Media Podcast by Social Media Examiner
- [Podcast] The Blogging Millionaire hosted by Brandon Gaille
- [Podcast] #WorkTrends hosted by Meghan M. Biro
- [Podcast] The Chad and Cheese Podcast hosted by Chad Sowash and Joel Cheesman
- [Podcast] Just Try This hosted by Brian Fanzo and Amy Landino
- [Podcast] The Speaker Lab hosted by Grant Baldwin
- [Thought Leaders] Larry Kim, Neil Patel, GaryVee, Brian Fanzo, Seth Godin, Jay Baer
- Ask Haley Blog
- Personal Branding: Your Secret To More Applications and Better Candidates
Have a question or comment on the information shared during this episode? Follow Haley Marketing (@HaleyMarketing) on Twitter and let us know what you’re thinking.
PRESENTED BY THE IDEA CLUB:
The Idea Club is Haley Marketing’s playground for creative thought, experiments and inspiration.
From ebooks and whitepapers to how-to articles and on-demand webinars, you’ll find everything you need to stand out, stay top-of-mind and sell more.
To Learn More Visit: haleymarketing.com/ideaclub