For the past 14 years, Amy Bingham has been providing advice to staffing firms to help them improve sales, enhance recruiting, and develop talent.
As the founder and President of Bingham Consulting, she provides sales and operations consulting, leadership development and coaching, and her exclusive Millennial Mentor program to help organizations develop tomorrow’s leaders.
In this episode of Secrets of Staffing Success, Amy shares her advice on:
- The 9 vital staffing industry disciplines that leaders need.
- How working with Gen Z can help companies embrace DE&I.
- Remote and hybrid work and how staffing companies are adapting.
- Strategies for reducing no-call, no-show.
- Advice on attracting…and retaining internal team members.
- Strategies small to midsize staffing companies should adopt to effectively compete in the years ahead.