Relationships. It’s all about relationships.
How many times have you heard people in the staffing industry say “we’re in a relationship business?” Today’s guest proves how true this really is!
SEEK has been serving employers and job seekers in Wisconsin and Minnesota for 51 years, and the secret of their ongoing success has been—you guessed it—relationships.
In this show, we discuss:
- How industrial staffing companies can thrive in a remote world.
- Where all the talent has gone and how recruiting today is about more than pay rates.
- How to compete and win in the new war for retention.
- How staffing companies can reimagine customer service to create real differentiation.
- The importance of becoming an employer of choice for local temporary workers.
- What the best employers are better work with their staffing partners.
- Keys to success in the next few years…and the best uses of staffing technology.
- The value of Strength Finders™.
If you’d like to know more about Sara and SEEK, here’s how you can connect:
Secrets of Staffing Success is brought to you by Haley Marketing.
At the time of this recording, we discussed DHS and the extension of the remote I9 document examination. While the comment period for this legislation closed on 12/27/21, you can learn more here.