It’s probably the hottest topic in the staffing industry. Well, maybe after recruiting and vaccine mandates.
On this show, Vicki and I chat with Tim Jackson, Principal & Senior Consultant with PPT Partners Group and a Senior Consultant with Newbury Partners, the staffing industry’s leading Bullhorn integrator.
Tim is a 20-year veteran of the staffing industry with a REALLY unique background that includes finance, staffing operations management, and more than six years of technology consulting.
While you might expect Tim to be focused on automation and apps, he brings a very different view on the value of technology in our industry, and on this show, we talk about:
The role of technology as a driver to lower S,G&A costs as a percent of revenue.
- How unsexy areas like pay/bill automation may be most ripe for automation.
- The evolution of RPA and low-code platforms.
- Why staffing companies must avoid the “shiny object syndrome.”
- How to estimate the true costs of technology projects (and why companies underestimate so badly).
- How to best evaluate technology investments – and watch out for stranded costs.
- The impact of the pandemic on digital transformation and what the most successful companies are doing differently.
- Keys to avoiding technology project failure.
- What the future of staffing technology may look like.
- And best of all, that the machines are not taking over!
Sit back and enjoy a bit of geek talk that could make a big impact on your future success.
Want to know more about staffing technology?
Connect with Tim on LinkedIn
Secrets of Staffing Success is brought to you by Haley Marketing