Things have been good in the staffing industry for a long time. How long will it last? That’s just one of the topics we cover with Barry Asin from Staffing Industry Analysts. We also discuss:
- The current gig economy is at 3.7 trillion. How much higher can we expect that to go or are we looking at a coming downfall?
- What can the staffing industry do to combat unemployment numbers that are less than 1%?
- Is the cloud gig economy a threat or an opportunity for the industry?
- Where do VR and AI fit into the staffing industry?
- What should staffing firms be doing today to prepare for the next 2-3 years?
To find out more about SIA visit their website: http://staffingindustry.com/