If you have only a superficial knowledge of building a website, it is possible to get quality work on budget and on time. You just have to know how to speak with your vendor, whether that firm is a small design shop, a larger ad agency, or an in-house team responsible for building websites.
Some simple questions to begin with in order to help begin the process.
- What is the role of your website?
- Sales Focused.
- Product Driven.
- Company Branding.
- Improve Business Operations.
- How well do I know the Agency?
- Industry Expertise.
- Quality of Work(Technically & Design-wise).
- Who is my Audience?
- Who is coming to my site?
- Is the right message being stated for that group?
- What do I want my audience to gain or do on my website?
- How can I be different?
- Content is King!
Each of these questions and points are a reference for a conversation with your marketing advisor and they can assist you with the decisions for your website.