Indeed? ZipRecruiter? LinkedIn? Facebook?
With recruitment budgets, a lot of companies rely on “gut instinct” to determine the best source of applicants. They don’t trust the data because they don’t have the data.
With our programmatic job advertising management services, we use technology, experience, and testing to get more candidates applying to your jobs, avoid overspending, and reduce your cost per applicant.
What We Do
Through our partnership with Appcast, we leverage programmatic job advertising software to determine where to post your jobs at the lowest possible cost for the quality and quantity you need.
We can also work with you to determine the optimal monthly spend to get your job orders filled.
How We Do It
Our job spend management is all about strategy and data (and experience too!).
- We start with your current monthly budget and use our software to collect benchmark data.
- We consult with you to determine your recruiting priorities and challenges.
- We develop strategies to better manage your spend. Through a combination of spending rules and testing, we can optimize your advertising budget.
- We use data to analyze our results, adjust strategies, and make real-time adjustments to ensure you are getting the quality and quantity of candidates you need.
Healthcare Staffing (Bay Area)
- 131% increase in applications
- 6% decrease in ad spend
Light Industrial Staffing (Northeast Ohio)
- 61% increase in applications
- 13% decrease in ad spend
Automating Job Advertising (with Programmatic) Increases Accounting & Finance Applications by 83%!
A smart job advertising strategy that automatically distributed jobs to multiple job boards led to a massive increase in job applications for this specialized staffing firm.
Getting With the Program(matic)
Programmatic Increases Qualified Applications and Eliminates Wasted Job Board Spend.