Williamsville, NY — Haley Marketing, the largest website development, social and content marketing firm serving the temporary staffing and executive recruiting industries, is pleased to announce the rollout of several new marketing solutions for staffing and recruiting firms. Designed to make marketing more effective – and more cost-effective – these services help staffing firms stand out, stay top-of-mind and sell more in today’s changing economy.
Low-Cost Marketing Services, Branded Content & Special Promotions
While sales opportunities are harder to find right now, they are out there. Some industries have urgent staffing and hiring needs, and more businesses will be re-opening as work restrictions are lifted.
Haley Marketing’s new low-cost, high-impact sales and marketing solutions give staffing sales teams the tools they need to sell in today’s new reality – and recover faster:
Low-Cost Marketing Services
- HaleyMail Lead Generation. Featuring high-value educational eBooks and rich media content, landing pages, social marketing, website visitor reports and more, this solution creates more sales opportunities – and makes every sales call more productive.
- Talent On Demand. Promotional marketing and website visitor tracking turn Haley Marketing’s Talent Showcase software into an even more powerful lead-generation tool, while positioning staffing firms as an ideal partner for just-in-time staffing requests.
- Digital Sales Toolkit. With digital tools including fully branded videos, an online COVID resource center for employers, email marketing and branded video meeting tools, this solution helps staffing sales professionals capture attention and generate more sales opportunities – without face-to-face selling.
In addition to HaleyMail, Haley Marketing’s award-winning, branded content marketing solution, the firm has added several branded print and digital media solutions that show employers strategic ways to use staffing to reduce cost, drive productivity and mitigate risk. Branded content solutions include:
- Branded blog newsletters
- Branded video services
- Branded magazines (print and digital) and webinars, thanks to Haley Marketing’s recent merger with Mamu Media
5 Special Promotions
- Google Mastery: Improves staffing SEO and gets firms’ ads on more than 2 million websites.
- Social Visibility: Bold content and managed sharing helps staffing agencies get the most from social media.
- Staffing Helps Webinars: SHRM and HRCI accredited education staffing firms can offer to nurture relationships with clients and warm leads and open doors with new prospects.
- HaleyMail: Makes sales calls more effective, while generating more inbound leads with web, email and sales content.
- Video NOW: Humanizes remote selling with low-cost video email.
For more details on these special offers, visit our COVID-19 Recovery Resources page.
Low-cost marketing can make a big impact.
According to CEO David Searns, “We know cash flow is tight for many staffing firms right now, so we have developed new tools, added even more free services and waived many setup fees. In today’s economy, staffing firms need new ways to keep their brand, jobs and talent front-and-center, while showing employers the value of staffing in turbulent times. These low-cost marketing solutions can make a big impact on staffing firm’s profitability, by helping sales teams stand out, reach higher-level decision makers and find more opportunities to sell right now.”
For more information on these marketing solutions, contact a marketing educator today or call 888.696.2900.