About Reputation Management
Why do you need an online Reputation Management Service?
88% of customers/candidates trust online reviews.
Nearly 9 out of 10 people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Reviews drive purchasing decisions.
90% of people report that reviews help them determine the quality of a local business and 72% of people report that positive reviews inspire trust.
Reviews drive revenue increases.
A Harvard study found that simply earning one additional star on Yelp can increase revenue by 9%!
Our Reputation Management Service
Build more positive testimonials and online reviews.
Our online reputation management platform will determine who is most happy with your services, and we’ll get them to share testimonials and leave online reviews on sites like Yelp, Google Reviews, Glassdoor, Facebook and more.
Catch negative feedback before it goes viral.
For those people who had an average, or below average experience, we’ll give them a chance to speak their mind through a private feedback form (which will help keep complaints off social media).
Benchmark your service.
Using a Net Promoter Score methodology, you’ll see how your service to both clients and candidates compares to staffing industry leaders.
What You Get
Reputation Management Program Includes:
- Access to the online reputation management platform.
- Integration with over 50 online review sites.
- Branded email survey invitations.
- Automated follow-up email if no feedback is left within 3 days.
- Real-time alerts of both positive and negative reviews.
- Real-time website widget to display positive testimonials.
- Monthly progress reports.
- Staggered mailings to promote “organic” reviews and protect from getting flagged by review sites.