- An ad is often your first impression. When the ad lacks professionalism, the reader infers that your staffing company is an unprofessional firm.
- A lousy ad will not translate to ROI or profit.
- Some places aren’t worth saving money. You spent a lot of money for the ad placement, so don’t cheap out on the design. If great design isn’t in your budget, get a smaller ad or don’t bother with the ad at all.
- Marketing is not your core business, so why are you trying to do it? That’s what you tell your clients, isn’t it?
- If you don’t want to hire a marketing firm, at least use a temp graphic designer, not a receptionist, to do your ad layout.
- Hearts are great for lovers and 6 year old girls – not for staffing companies. The same goes for bunnies.
- Copywriters write copy. Designers design ads. Staffing professionals match people with career assignments. Please let the right people do the right job. Again, isn’t this what you sell, staffing client?
Hey you! Don’t miss out…
Get our best marketing tips—one idea a week. You’ll also get invites to our webinars, and exclusive offers on our products and services.