It’s safe to say social media has transformed the way we do business. And it has transformed how we get business. Clients and candidates use social platforms as a way to connect with and choose a staffing firm. Social media is about adding value and having conversations, not direct selling or advertising jobs. So how can you strengthen your social presence? Sign up for a free one hour webinar.
You will also learn:
- How your social media presence can impact search engine rankings and online visibility.
- How staffing firms are using social media successfully.
- How to manage your social strategy.
- Why social sharing is a valuable tool for your staffing firm.
- How to use social media to create more inbound web traffic
- The “newer” players — Pinterest and Google+, and why they shouldn’t be overlooked
- And much more!