So, before everybody rushes headlong into a week (yes, it’s a week now) of Black Friday shopping, we wanted to take a moment to share the things that make our lives better.
Here are the top responses:
- Family and friends whom we love – and who love us in return.
- Working with a great team of talented, creative and generally awesome people at Haley – who make every day an adventure!
- The holidays.
- Opportunities to work with great clients / make a difference in our clients’ businesses.
…and a few other notable ones (in no particular order!):
- Economic uncertainty. It’s really good for the staffing industry. (David)
- Donuts. (Todd)
- Every hardship, every person who ever said “no” to me, every time someone challenged me, every difficulty I have endured – because those things made me who I am today, and without them I would not have taken this path. (Vicki)
- Downton Abbey. (Rob)
- Chicken wings. (Matt)
- Aleve. After discovering MMA conditioning class on Sat, I am most grateful for this!(Kelly)
- Great bosses. David and Vicki challenge us every day – pushing us to do better, find alternate solutions and exceed our clients’ (and HMG’s) expectations. (Jenny and Mandy)
- Yoga pants. (Cathy)
- Fermentation. It gives us wine, beer and spirits! (Rick)
- Being able to get anywhere in Buffalo within 20 minutes. (Brad)
- Martial arts. (Vicki and Mandy)
- Donuts. (again, Todd)
- Getting to play ice hockey, even if I’m the old man on the team. (David)
- Living in Buffalo…where the weather makes working a better alternative than being outside! (Jari)
- Music – specifically bluegrass music (hey, no one can diss Man of Constant Sorrow and George Clooney) and the gift of being able to play and teach it. (Jenny)
- Technology at our fingertips that previous generations could only dream of. We carry more computing power in our pockets than was used to launch the first space craft! (Cathy)
- Lemon cake. (Heather)
- A fantastic work-life balance. (Rick)
- A sense of humor – and others who understand mine. (Greg)
- Telecommuting. It allows me to have a great career with Haley, without the 180-mile drive! (Mandy)
- Wine. (Jenny and Maggie)
- Forgiveness for occasionally missing a deadline. (Brad)
- Dark Magic coffee. (Greg)
- Tim Hortons coffee. (Brad)
- Coffee, coffee, coffee. (Cathy and Kelly)
- Mini donuts. (guess who?)
What are you most thankful for this year? We’d love to know. And from all of us at Haley Marketing Group, have a great holiday!