A little behind on your ASA certification continuing education hours?
Today’s post is just for you.
As with most credentials, maintaining your Certified Staffing Professional® (CSP) or other ASA certification requires ongoing learning. How can you maintain your certification from the American Staffing Association (ASA)?
The ASA has a handy FAQ page that answers common questions about maintaining your credentials. Before your certification expires (they last three years), you must:
- earn 30 continuing education credit hours
- submit your renewal application and fee to the ASA
Options for Earning CE Credits
The ASA offer a wealth of resources on their site to help you earn your CE hours. But if you’re looking for more options, check out our Lunch with Haley webinar series. As an ASA approved continuing education provider, Haley Marketing produces engaging, informative monthly webinars designed to help you be more successful as a staffing professional and earn qualifying ASA CE credits.
- If you attend one of our live webinars, you can earn one hour of active CE credit*.
- If you listen to a one-hour recording of one of our on-demand webinars, you can earn one hour of passive CE credit*.
- All of our webinars are FREE.
What can you get from a Lunch with Haley webinar?
In just one hour, our panel of experts shares the most cutting-edge ideas for marketing in the staffing industry. In addition to fulfilling ASA CE credit requirements, attendees use our webinars to:
- team build
- train staff
- set new goals and priorities
- implement new, high-ROI marketing, sales and recruiting ideas
Plus, we know how to make learning fun!
Want to learn more or sign up?
Our Lunch with Haley page provides an overview of upcoming webinars.
Our Webinars on Demand page connects you to dozens of webinars you can watch at your convenience. Qualifying passive CE credit webinars are clearly marked for your convenience.
*Haley Marketing Group’s 30-minute product demo webinars do not qualify for ASA CE credit.