Are you looking to sell your staffing firm?
If so, check out this list of “what buyers want” from Bob Cohen and Sam Sacco of RA Cohen Consulting.
- Reasonably Predictable and Consistent Earnings
- A Strong Team behind the Owners, tied into future Performance
- A diverse and Growing Customer Base
- Desirable and Growing Market
- Solid Systems and Infrastructure
- Stable and Growing Customer Relationships
- Strong and Positive Market Presence
- Strong, sector-specific Gross Margins
- Strong, Upside Growth Potential
- Strong Ethical Standards
- Low Staff and Customer Turnover
- Clean Record-Keeping
Please note that the particular order of the above elements and how each is measured will vary from Buyer to Buyer; however, these are the elements most commonly valued.
Want more information on Selling Your Staffing Company?
Check out RA Cohen Consulting