“Hey, I got a candy bar!”
“I got a rock.”
Which sentence best describes how your clients feel after working with your staffing firm?
Customer experience is one of the most critical factors in generating repeat business. If you need proof, consider these downright spooky CX statistics from a study by Oracle:
- 70% of shoppers have stopped buying goods or services from a company after experiencing poor customer service.
- 82% of people describe their customer experience as “taking too much effort.”
- 64% of customers have made future purchases from a company’s competitors after experiencing poor customer service.
Numbers like these reinforce the simple truth that’s at the heart of this blog: every customer service experience should be a shareworthy one! So if you fear that your clients’ experiences could be like Charlie Brown’s on Halloween, use the tips in these posts to turn things around:
- Five Ways to Lose Staffing Customers
- 10 Tips for Creating Customer Service Rock Stars
- Where Does Your Staffing Customer Experience Start?
- Using Triage to Deliver Shareworthy Service
From all of us at Haley Marketing, “Happy Halloween!”