Businesses and job seekers have lots of challenges and they need your help. That’s why they visit your website. And it’s gotta show clearly, concisely and quickly that they’ve come to the right place.
Here are three ways to do that:
1. Speak Directly To Your Reader
Take a look at your copy.
- Do you use more “you” statements than “we?”
- Can you find critical information without wading through dense blocks of text?
- Does every page contain a clear call-to-action?
2. Don’t Play Hard-to-Get (hold of).
Consider your website design.
- Is it easy to navigate to the information your visitors need?
- Is it just as easy on a smart phone?
- Is there a quick way to cut to the chase and contact you?
3. Spell It Out.
Don’t be coy. Tell them exactly what you can do for them.
- Can you find highly specialized talent for tough-to-fill roles?
- Can you help professionals search for new jobs without jeopardizing their current one?
- Can you procure, deploy and manage a large contingent workforce?
Make that clear on your website.
Focus your website on what you can do for your customers. Show that you put their needs first.
Need more advice on how to connect with your customers? Contact the experts at Haley Marketing Group. We’re here to help you Stand Out. Stay Top-of-Mind. Sell More.