Technology can be leveraged to help grow a staffing business faster and more profitably – but only with the right knowledge and approach. The StaffingTech Conference, to be held at the Bell Harbor Conference Center in Seattle, WA on May 16-17, will address the utilization of technology in the staffing business.
Everything You Need to Know About Digital Marketing
StaffingTec is billed as the first staffing industry technology conference designed to help staffing and recruiting firms find tech solutions that drive growth. Digital marketing is one such solution, and if you are attending the conference, you’ll want to make time to attend the digital marketing panel discussion facilitated by David Searns, CEO of Haley Marketing Group. David will also be moderating two roundtable discussions: Successful Inbound Marketing for Staffing Firms and Marketing Best Practices for Sales and Recruiting.
In this can’t-miss session, you’ll get answers to some of your most burning digital marketing questions like:
- What is digital marketing?
- How is digital marketing used in the staffing industry?
- What should be in your digital marketing toolbox?
- What are the keys to digital marketing success?
David and the panel will take a close look at digital marketing for staffing and recruiting, focusing on specific issues such as:
- The value of digital marketing, and which strategies drive the biggest ROI.
- How marketing is being integrated into traditional sales and recruiting activities.
- How to start a digital marketing effort.
- What the future of digital marketing will look like in staffing.
- The most important marketing trends and tactics to consider.
If you want to put digital marketing to work for your staffing business, make sure to attend this dynamic discussion.
About Haley Marketing Group
As a provider of online and offline marketing services to the staffing industry since 1996, Haley Marketing has been helping recruiting firms of all sizes develop effective marketing strategies with real ROI for more than 20 years.
Our marketing services include:
- Websites and Job Board
- Blogging and Social Media
- Email and Content Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Direct Mail
- Identity & Design
- Reputation Management
If you’re looking for fresh approaches to generate leads, grow your business or boost profitability, we provide a wide range of services from direct mail to website development to reputation management. If you aren’t attending StaffingTec, you can contact the Haley Marketing team at any time to discuss your marketing challenges.
Haley Marketing Group helps staffing firms stand out, stay top-of-mind and sell more.
Connect with David on LinkedIn.