With The Resource CORE Hiring system, every candidate is assessed to ensure that each one is qualified – and hardwired to their CORE to do the job. With a 97% retest reliability, the CORE Assessment goes beyond standard behavioral tests to identify a candidate’s core values, how they work, what motivates them, how they learn and handle conflict.
This assessment allows The Resource to place people where they naturally thrive in work and in life. The new website was designed to highlight the benefits of this unique feature – for both the clients and candidates.
The Resource’s new site was intended to be a showcase of how they help clients and customers – focusing on an easy user experience. From a design standpoint, strong bold colors are offset with white space to create a clean, modern look. Icons and design elements were incorporated throughout the site to break up copy-heavy areas. Strong calls-to-action make it easy for users to find the information they are looking for.
Additional site features include:
• Large format drop-down – Making it easy to access any point on the site in one click
• Job Board integrated with TempWorks ATS
• Industry Pages – Highlight each specific industry The Resource specializes in
• Location Pages – Each specific location has its own page that features location information and jobs specific to that region
• Newsletter Sign-up
• Responsive Design – A responsively designed site makes it display properly on all device types and makes it easy to use for mobile audiences.
Check it out at: theresource.com