Another 2018 Genius Grand Prize Winner!
The American Staffing Association’s Genius Awards recognize the best and most innovative communications and marketing campaigns among ASA member staffing, recruiting and workforce solutions companies. This year, five of our clients were named Genius Award winners, including Johnson & Hill Staffing:
A woman-owned business with Supplier Diversity Office Certification, Johnson & Hill Staffing has connected talented people with great job opportunities throughout Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut since 1995.
Having recently completed a major rebrand, their leadership team knew they needed a new site to:
- Reflect the firm’s new look and message.
- Improve SEO, implementing a strategy to consistently increase traffic from search engines with great content, improved UX, increased relevancy for their audiences, and improved site performance.
- Maximize response, getting people to take actions like: searching/applying to a job; requesting information; consuming and sharing content; and opting-in to ongoing communications.
- Deliver a fast, seamless experience on any device.
Like most small businesses, Johnson & Hill needed to balance their goals with their budget. To maximize their “bang for the buck,” we recommended a Starter Site that minimized initial design costs while still delivering the performance and functionality they wanted:
- Local photography illustrates their regional focus.
- Custom enhancements make the design uniquely fit their brand.
- Intuitive drop-down navigation makes content and features easy to find.
- Dynamic client and candidate testimonials appear throughout the site to build credibility.
- Non-intrusive fly-ins and other calls to action drive response.
- Company blog, as well as Staffing and Candidate Resources Centers, provide deep educational content.
- All main pages are optimized around specific keyword strategies.
- Time entry and ATS systems are fully integrated with the site.
Check out Johnson & Hill’s site here! Attractive, robust and optimized for mobile, the website reflects their updated brand identity, while improving both SEO and user experience. Since launching the new site January 17, 2018:
- Job Board traffic is up 771%.
- Traffic from social has increased 148%.
- Traffic to their content and jobs portal is dramatically higher.
In fact, their new website is so impressive that it won a coveted 2018 ASA Genius Award for “Company Website” and was the Overall Grand Prize Winner for their Revenue Class!
Need a world-class staffing website?
Click here to set up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our Marketing Educators.