Williamsville, NY — Haley Marketing, the largest website development, social and content marketing firm serving the temporary staffing and executive recruiting industries, just announced a new promotion that provides everything staffing and recruiting firms need to improve social recruiting, increase job applications and strengthen branding. Featuring blogging, SEO, social content sharing, paid Facebook advertising, email marketing, online reputation management and $3,235 in freebies, the 2019 Digital Dominance bundle is a fully managed, award-winning online marketing program specifically tailored for recruiting and sales lead generation.
Digital Dominance helps staffing and recruiting firms improve recruiting and branding by:
- Targeting active and passive job seekers.
- Winning talent away from competitors.
- Re-engaging the candidates in the firm’s applicant tracking system.
- Proactively gathering online reviews.
- Building trust.
- Strengthening positioning.
- Developing a reputation as an industry leader and a best place to work.
- Staying top-of-mind.
Clients who use Digital Dominance are seeing dramatic upticks in job applications and website traffic. “Haley Marketing’s Digital Dominance program led to an 82% increase in job applications,” said Tim Bleich, Owner of Vector Technical Inc. Rick Snowden, President of SMR Group Ltd. reported equally impressive results, stating, “With Digital Dominance, traffic from social media has exploded – up over 887%!”
The 2019 Digital Dominance Program includes:
- 12 months of blogging services. A custom content plan, custom-written and SEO-optimized posts, and ongoing coaching and program management.
- 12 months of Social Pro. Fully managed social media marketing, including: daily content sharing to company social networks; sharing to relevant groups and pages; quarterly videos or rich media content; and custom banners and call-to-action graphics to drive response.
- 12 months of paid content promotion. Targeted Facebook advertising promotes the company, builds followers, and reaches more employers and job seekers. $300 monthly ad spend is included.
- Monthly email newsletters. Blog content is leveraged in a fully branded newsletter to keep the firm top of mind. Calls to action drive website traffic and spur response.
- $3,235 in FREEBIES. For a limited time, customers can get unlimited email delivery with ZERO email fees, plus 12 months of online reputation management services to: build positive testimonials and reviews; catch negative feedback before it goes viral; and benchmark service.
Maximizing Digital Marketing – for a Fraction of the Cost
“As online marketing evolves, our team works hard to develop new tools and services that make world-class marketing affordable,” said Haley Marketing CEO, David Searns. “The improved 2019 Digital Dominance bundle gives staffing and recruiting firms everything they need to maximize social recruiting results, for a fraction of the cost of doing it themselves.”