Lights! Camera! Action!
If you are posting text-only content to your blog and social media accounts, you’re missing out on a huge audience. Lots of people enjoy reading, but lots of people also enjoy video. You never know the exact preferences of specific audience members, so mixing up your media to include video marketing can be a great way to capture more eyes and clicks (and ultimately more clients and candidates).
Video Is On Fire
100 million hours of video are watched on Facebook every single day and five billion (yes, billion with a “b”) videos are posted to YouTube. But people aren’t just watching videos, they are taking the extra step and sharing them. Currently, videos receive 12000% more shares on social media that text and image posts combined.
Moreover, video marketing benefits can really impact the bottom line. Check out some of these video marketing statistics:
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than those who do not.
- Including video in email increases clicks by 200 – 300%.
- Video on a home page increases conversion rates by 20%.
- Adding video to a landing page increases conversions by 80%.
- Marketers who use video get 41% more web traffic from search than those who do not.
How Can Staffing Companies Use Video Marketing?
So, you know video is worthwhile for businesses but how can staffing companies leverage video? Video content can be used to strengthen your brand, improve access to talent, open doors with clients, position your firm as a thought leader, and much more. Staffing companies can use video to:
- Enhance job advertising
- Increase understanding of job requirements
- Make interviews more convenient
- Build trust
- Reach new candidates
- Improve SEO
- Encourage greater sharing and referrals
- Get more views for job posts
- Increase application rates (34% higher!)
- Increase response from social media
- Lower recruiting and sales costs
How Can You Add Video To Your Marketing Mix?
It can take time to learn how to create great videos and incorporate them effectively – time that busy staffing companies don’t have. Fortunately, Haley Marketing can help you create, share and leverage videos that will drive applications and orders. Whether you want to boost branding, attract candidates, drive more traffic to your website, etc., our team will help you add video to your marketing mix in a way that helps you achieve your strategic goals.
Here are just a few ways Haley Marketing can help with video marketing:
- Blogs to Video: Your blog is a gold mine of content that can be used to create videos. Haley Marketing can convert your blog posts into brief, informative, branded videos that will give your audience a new way to consume your tips, insights and thought leadership.
- Jobs to Video: Who says job posts have to be all text? Incorporating video can be a great way to stand out and attract attention. We will convert your job postings into engaging videos that make job seekers want to click “apply now.”
- Video Testimonials: Testimonials are a great way to show your value potential applicants and prospects. And video can be an extremely powerful tool. It’s one thing for someone to write a testimonial. It’s another for them to be so enthusiastic that they are willing to put their face on camera. Haley Marketing can help you collect video testimonials and create custom calls-to-action that turn testimonials into lead generating tools.
Put Video Marketing to Work For You
Do you want to learn more about incorporating video into your marketing mix? Talk to a video marketing expert at Haley Marketing group by contacting our team online or you can call us directly at 1.888.696.2900 today.