Have you heard?
Haley Marketing turns 25 this August – and we’re throwing a big party! Co-CEO David Searns shares a sneak preview of the event in this 1-minute video:
What’s the SMART IDEAS Summit?
7 hours. 14 presentations. Priceless ideas.
The SMART IDEAS Summit is a day-long educational event for staffing professionals. Top industry consultants will each share 20-minute “TED-talk” style presentations of their best ideas and insights.
SMART IDEAS from the smartest minds in staffing
Thursday, August 19
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET
- Lessons from 25 Years of Marketing in the Staffing Industry David Searns & Victoria Kenward, Co-CEOs, Haley Marketing
- Staffing in a Time of Transformation Barry Asin, President, Staffing Industry Analysts
- Your Business Is Not Stuck, You Are! Tom Kosnik, President, Visus Group
- Growth Strategy: What the Most Successful Staffing Companies Do Differently Derek Pittak, Founder & President, Beyond4Growth
- The Age of Service Transparency Eric Gregg, Founder & CEO, ClearlyRated
- What Does a Highly Engaged Staffing Team Look Like? Amy Bingham, Founder, Bingham Consulting
- You Can’t Recruit Your Way Out of a Talent Shortage! Tom Erb, President, Tallann Resources
- How to Build Rejection Immunity™ and Keep Your Heavy Hitters Focused on Growth Mike Jacoutot, Founder & Managing Partner, Butler Street
- Plus, informational presentations from the Haley Marketing team to help you boost sales, improve recruiting and build a stronger business.
Who should attend the SMART IDEAS Summit?
This event will contain practical ideas and inspiration for all staffing roles and experience levels.
The SMART IDEAS Summit is free to attend – but seats are limited.
Once we reach our platform’s capacity, we will be forced to close registration – so reserve your spot today.
Sometimes, the best things in life ARE free.
As we celebrate our 25th birthday, we are very thankful to have had the chance to partner with thousands of staffing and recruiting companies – helping them to simplify selling, improve recruiting, and most importantly, playing our small role in putting hundreds of thousands of people to work.
At Haley Marketing, the secret of our success has always been giving away ideas. And that’s just what we are doing to celebrate our birthday. We hope you’ll attend this one-of-a-kind industry event – it’s our birthday gift to you!