Have you reserved your seat for the SMART IDEAS Summit 2?
Seats are filling up fast – reserve your spot today (it’s FREE to attend)!
- This day-long training event is designed exclusively for staffing and recruiting professionals.
- The summit will run from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET (via Zoom) on September 8th.
- This year’s lineup is better than ever, featuring 20-minute, information-packed speed talks from top industry consultants to help you “Get Ready for Anything.”
Presentation Spotlight: Connected Recruiting: How to Build an Engaged Community in a Talent-Short Market
At 1:30 p.m ET, Bullhorn’s CEO and Founder, Art Papas, will present the Connected Recruiting framework and share ways your staffing firm can apply its principles to improve recruiting, engagement and associate redeployment.
It’s no secret that the last few years have brought unprecedented change to the staffing industry. From the growing talent shortage to shifting candidate expectations, staffing firms have had to utilize technology in new ways to ensure they can offer their clients a consistent talent pool.
Today’s talent expects a consumer-like experience during their job search, making it as accessible as online shopping or ordering food through an app. With these changing expectations and talent at a premium, how do staffing firms fulfill the digital, seamless, consumer-like experience today’s top talent expects while still being highly personalized and human throughout? And how can recruiters deliver the right message, at the right time, at every point of the talent lifecycle?
Enter: Connected Recruiting, a methodology that helps staffing firms of any size pair the power of technology with the right engagement strategies to effectively connect with talent in today’s world. These positive, seamless talent experiences are more important than ever before.
Attendees will learn:
- How to use technology to improve candidate and associate experience.
- Best practices to create a community of consistently engaged talent.
- How to balance tech with the “human touch” to improve recruiters’ efficiency, while still delivering the highly personalized experiences today’s job seekers expect.
Thinking About Attending the SMART IDEAS Summit 2?
Check out this quick video:
There’s no cost to attend, but space is limited! View the agenda and reserve your seat today.