Haley Marketing, the leading website development, digital, and recruitment marketing firm serving the temporary staffing and executive recruiting industries, is pleased to announce that it will be hosting its third annual, day-long educational event, SMART IDEAS Summit 3, for staffing professionals on Tuesday, Sept. 12 from 9 a.m. through 5 p.m. ET.
In this free virtual event, top industry consultants and Haley Marketing subject matter experts will share quick-hitting, idea-packed presentations to help staffing organizations create stronger systems for sales and marketing, manage the impact of AI and digital transformation, and future-proof their businesses in a volatile economy and labor market.
(Click the image below to reserve your free seat)
Since 1996 Haley Marketing has been committed to providing the staffing industry with world-class marketing ideas to drive sales, improve recruiting, and help level the playing field for small to midsize staffing and recruiting firms. In 2021 and 2022, more than 1,000 staffing professionals attended the SMART IDEAS Summits. Here’s what they had to say about these events:
- “Very well put together! Cannot wait to get the videos to rewatch and pass on great information to my team.” – 2022 Attendee
- “There were so many excellent sessions that I didn’t want to miss any.” – 2022 Attendee
- “I’ve done a lot of online webinars and too many virtual conferences, and this was 100% worth my time top to bottom. Loved the 30-minute session format. Loved the seamless transition from one to the other. Kudos to all those who had a hand in it!” – 2021 Attendee
- “Love that this wasn’t a Haley “commercial.” I need my C-Suite to watch/listen to this whole presentation. Just wonderful!” – 2021 Attendee
For this year’s SMART IDEAS Summit, Haley Marketing has brought together a wide range of speakers to address the industry’s business challenges: sales growth, AI and automation, and maximizing the return on investment from marketing initiatives. Co-CEO David Searns notes, “We’re thrilled to be able to offer a bigger and even better SMART IDEAS Summit this year. With all the changes in the staffing industry over the past few years, and the uncertainty in the economy, we’ve put together an amazing lineup of speakers to share ideas related to sales, recruiting, technology, and more. Our intent is to help more than 1,000 staffing companies to future-proof their organizations.”
Packed with educational presentations from the smartest minds in the staffing industry, the SMART IDEAS Summit 3 will contain priceless ideas and inspiration for individuals in all staffing roles and experience levels. Speakers include:
- Barry Asin, Staffing Industry Analysts
- Tom Erb, Tallann Resources
- Eric Gregg, ClearlyRated
- Mary Ann McLaughlin, Butler Street
- Mark Winter, WinSource
- Jason Leverant, AtWork
- Jerry Grady, UHY
In addition, leaders and subject matter experts from Haley Marketing’s team will show attendees how to leverage the latest digital marketing technology to get more inbound leads, enhance sales process effectiveness, improve recruiting ROI, and prepare their companies to thrive in a climate of volatility, unpredictability, and disruption.