Just doing a little last minute research for our March 11 Lunch with Haley webinar: Leads! Leads! Leads! How to Get Prospects to Want to Talk to You, and I went back to read on of my favorite blogs and authors: Brian Carroll’s B2B Lead Generation Blog.
Brian blog’s is a weath of information on both lead generation and lead nurturing. And like Haley Marketing, he advocates a process of nurturing prospects, building relationships, demonstrating expertise, and positioning your firm as a trusted advisor. If you’ve never read Brian’s blog, here are a few EXCELLENT posts:
- Lead Generation Checklist Part 1: The Mindset: Conversations not Campaigns
(I’d recommend you read all 8 parts in this series)
- What is and isn’t lead nurturing
- 8 Lead Nurturing Thoughts to Share
And if you’d like some of our thoughts on Lead Generation and Lead Nurturing specifically for staffing, check out these articles:
- Persistence over Pressure
- How to Make Your Staffing Firm Stand Out, Stay top-of-mind and Sell more.
- How to Sell Staffing with Nurturing
Last but not least, if you really want the full story on marketing for staffing, be sure to download our Marketing Best Practices Guide.