A new Haley Marketing client, Integrity Healthcare, recently contacted us for a refresh of their website. A physician staffing agency serving clients nationwide, IHC’s original site lacked the content, design and functionality needed in today’s marketplace.
Haley Marketing stepped in and designed a fresh, modern site that brought in significant functionality and content for both physicians and healthcare facilities, including:
- Bullhorn Job Board Integration – We integrated IHC’s Bullhorn ATS with our proprietary job board software, allowing the client to easily post jobs and receive resumes without managing multiple systems.
- Jobs Featured on the Homepage – On the homepage, and elsewhere throughout the site, we used a job feed to make it easy for candidates to see the latest job postings. The job feed also adds a nice dynamic element to their site.
- Resource Centers – Client and candidate resource centers provide extensive tools for physicians and healthcare facilities.
- Blog – By incorporating a blog into their website, IHC shares relevant, useful content with its clients and candidates. The blog also adds another dynamic element to their site. It will be updated frequently, providing fresh, relevant content to IHC’s audience.
- Social Media – IHC prominently features their social media profiles across their site, encouraging conversation and relationship-building across several platforms. Jobs and blog posts also feed to the profiles, encouraging additional traffic to the site, and helping to solidify the role of their site as the online “hub” for Integrity Healthcare.
Immediate feedback has been positive, and IHC is looking forward to their website playing an essential role in their marketing plan.