According to a research study by social marketing software firm Awareness Inc, more marketers are planning to invest in blogs than any other social media platform. Of those not already blogging, 28% plan to get started in 2012. And of those already blogging, 91% plan to increase their use of blogs.
So why all the interest in blogging?
Simple. They work!
At Haley Marketing, we help staffing firms to write and use blog more effectively. And here’s what we’ve learned:
- Weekly blog posts will increase web traffic 100% to 300% within 6 months.
- SEO optimized blog posts will increase traffic from search engines by 500% or more.
- Blog posts can influence search results in as little as 5 MINUTES!
Need some proof? Here are real world stats:
- A staffing and recruiting firm in Kansas City found that 2 blogs posts per month resulted in an increase in web traffic of 589% between December 2010 and December 2011.
- In 2010, this firm received web traffic from 70 keywords. In 2011, they received web traffic from 555 different keywords!
- A staffing firm in Atlanta was blogging weekly for a period of 3 months. During that time, web traffic was received from 632 different keywords. Of these, only 40 were based on derivations of the company name. So 592 people who were not searching directly for this firm found them as a result of their blog.
- A staffing firm in San Francisco, who has been blogging with us for over a year, did a study in August 2011 in regard to their blog results. They found an average of one new client per week coming to their website as a result of their blog.
- A staffing firm in Waco Texas was trying to recruit for a specific type of welder. Their firm could not be found on Google for this type of job. We had them write one SEO optimized blog post about this specific welding job in Waco, TX. Within 20 minutes, they were the #1 result on a Google search.
Give us a call at 1.888.696.2900.