Good news: They both just got better!
We’ve made some important updates to resolve minor issues and deliver a more seamless experience for you. Here’s a quick overview of the changes we made with v3.7.6, released January 9th, 2016:
Haley Marketing Release Notes for v3.7.6:
Job Board Updates:
- Twitter: We added a “Twitter Site Handle” field to the Job Board Settings for social sharing of Twitter Card meta data.
- Template parser: We updated our Job Board remote template parser, so it can now handle head tags containing extra spaces. Before this update, these malformed tags were creating issues with the OG and Twitter card meta data being added for social sharing of jobs.
- Expiring jobs display: We changed the display order of “Sort by Expiration Date” in Manage Jobs in MyHaley to display expiring jobs first.
- Bug fix: In this update, we fixed a minor bug with manually posted jobs, so that jobs with new industry or locations now update immediately on the job search page.
- Bug fix: We also fixed an issue with saved searches not displaying location or industry.
- New “preheader” field: We added a new field for “preheader” text in emails. What’s a preheader, you ask? It’s the short summary text that follows the subject line when an email is viewed in the inbox. Many mobile, desktop and web email clients display preheaders as a way to give the user more information before the email is even opened.
- Bug fix: Our team fixed a minor bug that was causing display issues in the article synopsis of Resource Center articles when HTML was used.
Haley Marketing’s tech team works hard to write clean code and evolve our user interfaces along with other platforms for one reason: YOU! Our goal is to build marketing tools that are powerful, dynamic and easy for you to use.
Have a tech question?
I’d be happy to answer it – just drop me a line at or leave your question in the comments section below.