Email marketing is dead. Nobody likes getting emails anymore. Why spend your valuable marketing budget on sending something that will end up in a spam filter?
Well…here are a few reasons:
- […]for ten years in a row, email is the channel generating the highest ROI for marketers. For every $1 spent, email marketing generates $38 in ROI.(1)
- 91 percent of U.S. adults like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with.(2)
- Email is almost 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined in helping your business acquire new customers. (3)
Still, you might say, does email marketing really work for staffing and recruiting agencies?
With Haley Marketing Group’s HaleyMail program, we have seen the following results:
- Immediate placements following seasonal emails
- Job placements following Top Candidate emails
- Talent requested from Call-to-Action buttons in emails
- Client reconnection from staying top-of-mind with monthly newsletters
- Brand recognition from monthly content marketing
Want to know more about how email marketing can benefit your staffing or recruiting firm? Click to learn about the email and content marketing programs we offer, and contact one of our marketing education specialists at [email protected] to learn more.
(2) MarketingSherpa, 2015
(3) McKinsey, 2014