Spring is springing. The birds are singing. And everything is coming up … integrations!
Haley Marketing has made some fresh tech updates that make it easier for your staffing firm to recruit and place hot talent. Check out what we’ve done with our:
These new integrations give you better insights and drive applications by making it simpler for job seekers to apply – from anywhere they find your jobs:
- FREE Recruitics Analytics dashboard. Want to know more about how your jobs are performing? Which are your top performers … and which need help? Thanks to our new partnership with Recruitics, we are offering FREE Recruitics Analytics accounts to all our job board
- Need more job applications? UpWard.net allows you to sponsor individual jobs on their website and network of advertising sites. With our new Upward integration, you can sponsor individual jobs and customize the budget for each – which may lower your cost per click.
- Sign up with Facebook and LinkedIn. Your candidates can now sign into your job board with their Facebook or LinkedIn information, which makes creating a job board account and applying fast and simple.
- Apply with Monster. Make it even easier for your candidates to apply to jobs by adding Apply with Monster as an option on your job postings.
If you want to enable any of these great new features, simply contact our Success Team and we’ll be happy to help.
Featuring a visually rich, social-media-style interface, Talent Showcase helps you place top talent faster. In fact, Talent Showcase candidates are 20 percent more likely to get hired!
And the new Bullhorn integration we’ve rolled out makes it even easier to:
- Publish candidates from Bullhorn to your Showcase.
- Fine-tune which fields map from Bullhorn to your Showcase, for greater flexibility and control.
Haley Marketing’s tech team works hard to enhance our software and evolve our user interfaces along with other platforms for one reason: YOU! Our goal is to build recruiting and placement tools that are powerful, dynamic and easy for you to use.