Are clients or candidates singing this song ^^ about working with your firm?
Most staffing managers and recruiters say that they provide amazing customer service. But unfortunately, most of them make that statement based on hunches and assumptions.
That’s never a good idea.
In all honesty, the staffing industry has a big problem – our reputation stinks! According to Inavero, just 32% of clients and 45% of placed candidates are satisfied enough with the service they received to recommend their staffing firm to a friend or colleague.
Less than one-third of staffing clients. Less than half of placed candidates. Think about those numbers for a minute and ask yourself:
Do you truly know how satisfied your staffing customers are?
Here are two ways to find out – and get disgruntled ones to change their tune:
Website Feedback Forms
How was your assignment? How did our associate perform on the job? What more could we do to improve your service experience?
Every staffing website should include feedback forms that make it easy for candidates and clients to provide answers to these questions. When you receive positive comments, you can ask for permission to use those testimonials on your website, social platforms and other marketing tools to build your brand. And if feedback is critical, you have an opportunity to put your service recovery process into action.
If you’re looking for more detailed information on gathering customer feedback, check out these earlier Shareworthy Service posts:
Reputation management is a comprehensive suite of services that helps your staffing firm:
- intercept unhappy candidates before they leave damaging online reviews
- benchmark your service experience
- solicit more positive candidate reviews
- automate the collection of new testimonials
Does your agency need online reputation management services? Consider these statistics:
- Nearly 9 out of 10 people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- Reviews drive purchasing decisions. 90% of people report that reviews help them determine the quality of a local business, while 72% report that positive reviews inspire trust in an organization.
- One Harvard study found that simply earning one additional star on Yelp can increase revenue by 9%!
Want to know what your customers really think of your staffing firm?
When it comes to consistently delivering shareworthy service, knowledge is power. Use these customer feedback tools to gather higher quality information that prevents service issues – and enables you to raise the bar in the service your staffing or recruiting firm provides. Learn more about our reputation management services for staffing agencies here. Then let’s talk!