We’re hiring a Senior UI Designer / Developer
At Haley Marketing, we specialize in marketing for the staffing industry, and we just launched a new division focused on recruitment marketing. But unless you’re involved in the staffing industry already—or you really know our company—you might wonder what our Senior UI Designer / Developer does.
While you can read the details of the job post here, it’s hard to capture the full story in a job post. Our Senior UI Designer / Developer position is a really unique role at Haley Marketing:
- It’s our only function that’s part of both our Creative and Tech Teams.
- It’s both a high-level design job, where you get to push our web designs to new levels…
And a front-end development job, where you’re finding and implementing new ways to bring a better user experience to the software we sell.
- It’s a leadership position, where you’re driving our approach to web development.
And it’s hands-on role, where you’re designing and building the latest advances in our products.
Let’s get a little deeper.
What are some of the specific projects you’d get to do in this job?
- Custom website design – you’ll be our lead designer on our biggest, most complex sites. No pressure, but our designs have won awards from the American Staffing Association every year since 2005…and we want to keep winning!
- WordPress plug-in development – you’ll continue to develop our proprietary plug-ins for staffing websites. We create our own plug-ins to supercharge the capabilities of the software and websites we build.
- Starter Site model design – you’ll design and build new concepts for our award-winning Starter Sites. Part of our mission is to make world-class marketing more affordable, and you’ll help us to achieve this goal.
- UI development – you’ll improve the UI for our Career Portal (job board) and Talent Showcase software. We’re always trying to make our products easier, faster and more effective to use.
- More UI development – you’ll help us invent the UI for our myHaley Progressive Web App. This is our back-end communication portal; we’re constantly refining it to help our clients better market their jobs and candidates.
- Champion new tech products – our tech team has an ever-growing roadmap; you’ll be an integral part of the design and development. If you like new challenges, you’ll love our commitment to continual improvement and constant innovation!
Want to know more?
If you want to know more about the Senior UI Designer / Developer job at Haley Marketing, apply here, email us, contact us on social media, or even feel free to pick up the phone and call us at 1.888.696.2900.
And yes, we will consider remote candidates, so don’t let distance be a barrier.