Heard about Staffing Works?
Staffing Works is a new online community we’ve launched to help professionals in the staffing industry come together and deal with the challenges we are all facing right now. We use this community to:
- exchange ideas
- discuss mutual concerns
- brainstorm novel solutions
- and sometimes, just to feel connected during a time when we’re physically separated
The group, which is now more than 300 strong, is a place for staffing professionals to discuss sales, marketing, recruiting, technology and other issues that are impacting your company. It is completely free to participate, and just one more thing we’re doing to help staffing professionals thrive in this economy.
How can you join?
If you are already a Slack user, the Workspace is staffing-works.
If you are new to Slack, you can join the group here.
Don’t be shy! Check out the channels. Read a few posts. Ask a question. Share an idea or concern. The more we use this community, the more valuable it will become for all of us as a tool to thrive in these challenging times.
Trending Topics in Staffing Works, week of April 13, 2020:
- In the general channel, members discussed LinkedIn’s new coronavirus resource hub, including a section on critical hiring needs which may be applicable for staffing firms.
- In the covid19-news channel, one community member shared an article outlining the CDC’s and FEMA’s plans for re-opening the country – getting Americans out of their homes and back to work.
- In the needs-and-leads channel, members posted several articles on hiring needs created by the pandemic response – presenting potential sales opportunities for agencies.
These are just a few highlights you may have missed; join/log in to get the full story on these topics and others.
We’ll get through this together.
At Haley Marketing, we’ve weathered multiple recessions – and we’ve helped our clients come out the other side stronger, more resilient and even more profitable. If there is anything else our team at Haley Marketing can do for you, we are happy to help. Don’t be shy, call us at 1.888.696.2900 or drop us an email at [email protected] (Our team would love to have more people to brainstorm ideas with right now!)