It’s time for the SMART IDEAS Summit 3!
Our summit is 100% free! And there’s still time to RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY.
Presentations start at 9:00 a.m. on 9/12, and the day-long educational summit is designed exclusively for staffing and recruiting professionals. You’ll hear 20-minute TED-talk-style presentations from the smartest minds in the staffing industry (including Barry Asin, Mary Ann McLaughlin, Tom Erb, and Eric Gregg). The SMART IDEAS Summit 3 is geared to help staffing firms drive sales, improve recruiting, and “Future Proof Your Staffing Business” in this unpredictable economy.
But that’s not all! To round out the all-star line-up, leaders and subject matter experts from our own team will offer inspiration, insights, and tactics to help your firm thrive in today’s tough labor market.
Presentation Spotlight: Developing your Web Strategy – the Relationship Between Your Website, Content and Social Media to Drive Sales
At 2:30 ET, co-CEO David Searns and Chief Strategy Officer Brad Smith will dig into the nitty gritty on how to turn your website (and digital marketing) into a SALES LEAD MACHINE.
Here’s a quick overview of their presentation:
For nearly 10 years, the staffing industry has been all about recruiting. Companies were starved for talent, and everyone was hiring.
But now things have changed. Job orders are harder to come by. And selling staffing has become A LOT harder.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this speed talk:
- How to identify your ideal prospects…and foolproof methods get their attention!
- 3 easy ways to spot your websites failure points.
- 4 essential steps to maximizing sales leads from your website.
- 5 strategies for creating a winning content plan.
- Simple, no cost, ways to reach the right audience, with the right message, at the right time.
- Providing your sales team with the digital toolkit they need to start quality conversations
Looking for More Info About the SMART IDEAS Summit 3?
Check out this quick video: