Case Study at a Glance
Help staffing companies develop cost-effective, targeted ways to build their brand and stay top-of-mind with clients and talent – everywhere they go online.
Our social marketing and PPC experts joined forces to design and execute customized Google remarketing campaigns to help several clients achieve their specific goals.
Each of these staffing firms received massive online exposure, promoting their services and jobs to employers, job seekers and candidates for less than a penny per impression!
Lots of staffing and recruiting firms post ads and jobs on the internet for obvious reasons: our lives, businesses and attention have all moved online! But without a targeted strategy, throwing money into this type of advertising isn’t likely to yield the results staffing firms need.
Remarketing provides a great solution. It’s an online advertising technique in which your ads appear in front of an audience that has a previous connection with your staffing agency. By placing a bit of programming code on your website, remarketing makes your ads smarter – so they seemingly follow your website visitors around the internet, showing up on millions of Google Display Network partner websites.
The question is, does remarketing really work?
Remarketing case study #1:
Goal: Re-engage candidates who have visited their website with eye-catching and thought-provoking ads appealing to the emotional reasons talent look for new job opportunities.
Audience: Previous visitors to their website and job board located in a targeted geographic region.
- Ads are targeting over 32,000 people who have previously visited their websites. Ads were displayed ≈225,270 a month.
- Very cost-effective at less-than-average cost per impression of $0.001.
Remarketing case study #2:
Goal: Stay top-of-mind with talent by using Google Remarketing ads.
Audience: Previous visitors to their website who explored talent sections of the website or visited the job board.
- During the first couple of months of the campaign, over 42,000 candidates were eligible to see the ads. The campaign ads were displayed ≈176,000.
- Very cost-effective at an average cost per impression of $0.007.
Remarketing case study #3:
Goal: Stay top-of-mind with prospects, clients and talent by using Google Remarketing ads.
Audience: Previous visitors to their website located in a targeted geographic region.
- Ads were displayed ≈270,000 annually with over 17,000 candidates, clients and talent eligible to see the ads.
- Very cost-effective at an average cost per impression of $0.009.