One of the best things about working in the staffing industry is that you get to help so many people in so many different ways. You really make an impact in people’s lives, and as our guests John-Reed McDonald and Amy Linn from PrideStaff describe it, we are truly in a noble business.
Of course, our business, and our entire industry, has gone through a very challenging period the past two years, and in this episode of Secrets of Staffing Success, we discuss some of those challenges and a few of PrideStaff’s secrets of recruiting success.
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- Strategies to make referrals your #1 source of talent – by building communities with your candidates.
- The critical reason why a talent shortage means you have to do more selling!
- The importance of empathy and making field associates feel supported…and how providing that support directly leads to increased employee retention and higher redeployment rates.
- The role of technology in staffing is to make our industry more human, not just more productive.
- An awesome reminder from Staffing World 2021 that we are in a noble business, and we need to bring that pride to our teams, local communities, and the industry as a whole.
If you’d like to know more about connecting with Amy Linn and John-Reed McDonald and learn more about PrideStaff, here’s how you can connect:
Connect with Amy Linn on LinkedIn
Connect with John-Reed McDonald on LinkedIn
Visit PrideStaff’s website
Secrets of Staffing Success is brought to you by Haley Marketing.
A BIT OF A DISCLAIMER:
This podcast was recorded live at Staffing World 2021. It was also our first ever live podcast. While we’re proud to have tried something new, there were definitely some rookie mistakes, and you’ll hear this in the quality of the audio. So please excuse the background noise and a little inconsistency in the mic input, and enjoy the terrific wisdom shared by Amy and John-Reed!