Unless you’re living in a cave, or you’re lucky enough to be in a counter-cyclical niche, you’ve undoubtedly noticed that we are in the worst market for staffing services in the last 40 years.
Employers are scared. They’ve pulled back on investments in technology, marketing, and of course, talent. And while you know that reducing spending in the areas that drive your revenues doesn’t make sense, that’s still what companies do.
In this webinar, we’re going to take a hard look at the basic truths about today’s employment market and the strategies you can use to get past “We’re not hiring.” .
You Will Learn:
- How to stop being reactive to hiring needs.
- Techniques for discovering new opportunities with your existing clients.
- Ideas for using “Staffing Economics” to sell the value of your services.
- How a strategic approach to recruiting may be the key to new sales.
- Ways to re-invent and differentiate your services to create opportunity.
Date: Thursday, July 30
Time: 2 pm EST
David is the President of Haley Marketing Group and serves as our firm’s chief marketing strategist. David has designed marketing campaigns that have helped Haley Marketing’s clients generate tens of millions of dollars in new revenue.
David has also been a featured speaker at many conferences, including Staffing World, conferences for CSP, FSA, GAPS, NYSA, TempNet and Rendezvous.
Prior to starting Haley Marketing in 1996, David was the Director of Marketing for a family owned staffing firm in upstate New York. David has an MBA from the Wharton School in Entrepreneurial Management and is a graduate of the Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership at the University at Buffalo.