A Killer Staffing Website is More Than Just Another “Pretty Face.”
Q: My website looks nice, problem is, it isn’t getting any traffic–nor people to pick up the phone. How can I make my website work for my staffing firm?
A: Is your staffing website getting clients to call? Lowering your recruiting costs? Generating new sales leads every day?
Well, your website can – and should – be making your staffing company a lot of money. If it’s not, it’s time you expect more from it.
It doesn’t take a huge budget to create a successful website, but it does require careful planning. See, a killer site is more than just pretty, high-tech or outrageous – it’s a site that accomplishes your goals.
So don’t put the cart ahead of the horse. Plan carefully! Before you hire a website designer, pick slick colors or write the first sentence of copy, determine which of these goals are most important to the success of your staffing service:
- First impressions. If your site does not instantly make the right impression, you’re going to have a much harder time selling and recruiting.
- Positioning. Beyond making a great impression, your website should clearly and convincingly differentiate your staffing firm.
- Credibility. Staffing is a relationship business. And relationships are built on trust. Your website should showcase your expertise, prove your value and demonstrate your trustworthiness.
- Education. Your site can help you teach people when, why and how staffing can be used as a strategic tool to solve business problems.
- Enhance/streamline the service process. A killer staffing website should make it easier for people to do business with you, saving them time while reducing your service costs.
- Improve the customer experience. Tools like surveys, online training/testing, client extranets, email newsletters and automated service announcements can greatly enhance the quality and consistency of your service.
- Promotion and lead generation. A killer website is an efficient machine that works for you 24/7/365 to attract prospects, enhance relationships with existing clients and generate more candidate referrals.
At the end of the day, a killer staffing website is the one that gets the best results. And that always starts with careful planning. We know, because it’s our specialty! Haley Marketing Group offers a range of services – including killer website development – to meet the marketing goals and budgets of all kinds of staffing firms.
We’ll help you develop a killer site that’s way more than just another “pretty face.”
P.S. Take a look at our guide to creating a killer staffing website for more information.