Haley Marketing is proud to announce that Greg Everhart, our SEO and Social Media Advisor, has just earned his Inbound Marketing Professional Certification with Honors Distinction from the Inbound Marketing University.
The Inbound Marketing Certification acknowledges proficiency in Inbound Marketing principals and best practices. These principles include: blogging, social media, search engine optimization (SEO) lead conversion, lead nurturing, and closed-loop analysis. In order to receive the Inbound Marketing Certification, the recipient must pass a comprehensive certification exam with a score of 75% or higher.
The Honors Distinction is awarded to graduates with an exceptional understanding of inbound marketing. The top 15% of exam takers with a 90% score or higher receive this honor.
In order to receive the Inbound Marketing Certification, the recipient must attend a variety of courses and pass a comprehensive certification exam, demonstrating subject matter expertise in the following areas:
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization and Ranking Improvement Strategies
- How to Blog Effectively for Businesses
- Social Media and Building Community
- Business Applications for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other Social Networks
- Viral Marketing and World-Wide Raves
- Creating Strong Calls to Action and Effective Landing Pages
- Inbound Lead Nurturing (Turning Leads into Sales)
- Successful Email Marketing
- Analyzing Results and Demonstrating ROI
This certification demonstrates the continued education efforts of the Haley Marketing team as we continually strive to provide our clients with leading edge marketing strategies and tactics.
To discover how your firm can be on the leading edge of SEO, Social Media and the latest Inbound Marketing techniques, please feel free to contact Greg directly.