Founded in 1993, Metro Staffing is a full-service staffing firm with nine locations throughout the U.S. Each day, they employ thousands of field workers in a wide range of administrative, skilled trades and light industrial roles.
As their name implies, Metro Staffing strives to make working with them efficient and enjoyable. They wanted a modern, streamlined website to match their streamlined service processes. Social and Brand Manager Lori Ingerman came to Haley Marketing for a new site that would:
- complement their branding and positioning
- increase applicant flow
- encourage more feedback from candidates and clients
- improve their social media exposure
Service and Implementation:
After reviewing the objectives for Metro Staffing’s new website with Lori, Project Manager Heather Perrotta and Marketing Consultant Ryan Maher recommended the following:
- A clean, modern Home page design. When visitors land on Metro Staffing’s Home page, they’re welcomed with an intuitive, uncluttered interface that reinforces their brand – so they can quickly find the information they need.
- Our job board with staffing software integration. To achieve their goal of receiving more applicants, we incorporated our job board software and integrated it with eEmpACT.
- A simple (yet effective) feedback form. To encourage employers and job seekers to share more feedback, we added a short, easy-to-complete Get In Touch form to their Contact page.
- Social links. To increase their social media exposure, we added links to Metro Staffing’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram pages in the website footer. Additionally, sharing buttons were automatically placed on every blog post.
Like Metro Staffing, our team prides itself on streamlining our service processes. So, in addition to achieving all the goals for their new staffing website, Heather set another goal for herself: making the entire web development experience fantastic for our client!
Metro Staffing now has a streamlined, high-performance website that looks amazing.
In Lori’s words:
“From our first contact with Sales to every subsequent contact with our Project Manager and support teams, working with Haley was truly a fantastic experience. Throughout the process, they listened to our feedback, made changes immediately when requested and guided us through a process that normally would have been very stressful. We never felt pressured to purchase additional services or a more expensive design.
“In fact, when the design we originally selected turned out to be a custom one, our Rep worked with us to develop our vision out of an existing Starter Site for much less than the custom would have been. Once the new site launched, we received 225 applications into our new jobs board in the first 24 hours via integration with our staffing software and syndication with our partner job boards. That’s a huge increase over traffic from our old site.
“We highly recommend Haley Marketing and know they’ll be our first call when we upgrade again. We aren’t a large firm, but we certainly were treated like one.”
NPS Rating: 10 out of 10
Stars Rating: 5 out of 5
–Lori Ingerman, Social and Brand Manager