On this episode we talk training for your internal staff. Amy Munroe from Staffing eTrainer joins us and we ask her:
- With candidates being so tough to find now what are some areas of focus when it comes to recruiter training?
- Where is the biggest gap in training in the staffing industry right now?
- What are some of the characteristics to look for when hiring from outside the industry?
- What are 2-3 essential elements to onboarding to make sure you don’t lose new hires in the first few weeks?
- What will be the biggest change in the next 2-3 years when it comes to training?
You can find out more about Staffing eTrainer at https://www.staffingetrainer.com/
Listen now or subscribe on your favorite player, and be sure to leave a review!
We look forward to bringing you insights, advice and wisdom from some of the greatest minds in the staffing industry. We hope you enjoy this new staffing podcast! If you have any topics or guests you’d like to see featured in future episodes just email our host at [email protected].